среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD THERMALTAKE BLACX DUET DRIVER

I know little about the internal workings of computers. Posted January 28, Posted August 17, You can post now and register later. I will answer the question for him since I am experiencing the same thing -- no, it does not show in disk management. thermaltake blacx duet driver

Uploader: Vot
Date Added: 17 September 2013
File Size: 8.73 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 50155
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Please help TT staff. Posted July 8, First, can I transfer the existing programs via the BlacX Dual box?

thermaltake blacx duet driver

Posted August 16, Second, I need better instructions on how to do this. I have requested an RMA.

Thermaltake BlacX Duet ST0014U Manual

Share this post Link to post Share on other sites. I recently purchased black duet stu - Docking station but I can't configure with Seagate. I know little about the internal workings of computers. Join the conversation You can post now and register later. Posted October 14, Recently one of the drives is not being recognized by the ps4. Posted October 10, Posted July 11, It sounds like the drives were initialized but not showing in the my computer section.

Reply to this topic By katanasoulAugust 15, in Storage. I seem to have a similar problem as Katana which my computer wont recognise the dock station through USB. Both hard drives have data on them and the documentation isn't clear enough for me to possibly erase the data on the newer computer.

Posted September 30, Upload or insert images from URL. Sign in with Twitter.

thermaltake blacx duet driver

Go To Topic Listing. Posted December 5, If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

need driver for blacx thermaltake hdd docking station for windows | Tom's Hardware Forum

This could help us better figure out your concern. Both were formated using the blacX Duet one at a time using different ports to ensure they vlacx functioning. I have the Blacx duet and my pc will "see" one drive, but not two. I have been useing this product for ps4 external storage.

Posted August 19, Im trying to connect it to my pc to reformat it but the hard drives are not showing up in the disk manager. The one it is seeing does have data on it, not sure about the 2nd.

I thermaltame Windows 7 on the old computer and Windows 8 on the new.

Posted December 20, Or sign in with one of these services. Both are seagate barracudas 2tb. Posted January 28,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий